
When I lived in my native city I didn’t value it. I’m from Sevastopol I think its fantastic city! Its hero city, its beautiful city with specific atmosphere
So
I can continue but only when I left my city I understood how I love it.
I think the Earth has a lot of interesting places and every area is amazing for us, but city when you were born is really your home. When you will return to parents or friends you can feel love to your city.
I’m proud that I’m from Sevastopol!
We usually start to value when lost it or our life is changing.
To be continued
2 comments:
Innok, you are so right.
I remember my feeling two days before moving from Lviv. I was coming back from bus station after Kiyashko left to Norway. I decided to get off marshrutka a bit earlier and talk a walk around a centre.
I was walking through narrow old streets of my city, city where i spent 5 years of my life, probably the most amazing moments of my life. This city gave me friends, AIESEC, love, lots of great memories. The city i will never forget...I walked through it's streets, looking at teh monuments and building, refershing in my memory all the stories i know about these places, all trainees i was receptioning here, telling them those stories, all walks that i had, all people i got to know...1 month ago when i came back to Lviv after 5 months of living in Kyiv, i felt i am at home...
yeh.... i love Sevastopol :) for now it's my first favourite sity after Franik
Post a Comment