
Everybody looks forward New Year, because we have a habit to think that next year will be better! And we always make wishes in New Year night.
I always try to spend this night more interesting and manifold, but this New Year was special I decided to spend with it my family. Life in Kiev gave me new feelings for my parents and I understood how I love them.
It was one of the most amazing and unforgettable New Year in my life. We relaxed in a nice valley in the mountains. Our family with friends, children and their friends, around 40 people, celebrated together New 2007 Year! We stayed at a beautiful cottage. The weather was warm; at the same time there was snow on Aypetry Mountain.

On the New Year night I made sure that my parents and their friends are very young in soul. They can have fun more than young people nowadays. We were dancing we had different competitions and they arranged a fancy-dress show. I didn’t know when they found time for preparation but they amazed us. We let off fireworks it was beautiful although it was dangerous.
The 1st of January we spent on travel to Sound Coast of Crimea. We visited Farosky Park and Baydarskaya Valley. The weather was sunny and a magnificent view gave fantastic mood for all year.
On the next day we went to sauna and I swam in the sea it was fabulous feelings. Finally we talked with my lovely sister. And we shared last news in our life. I made sure that Lena is not child, a smart and interesting girl.
During 4 days I was with my family and I was relaxed the most for last 6 month. But I wanted to meet my friends too! I had a lot of meetings; we visited Balaklava and spent a magnificent time in the mountains on Christmas.
When you know that somebody loves you and sometimes it’s more important than words. I’m grateful to God for my lovely family and friends.
1 comment:
Hello Amigo :)))
a de update? :)))
Post a Comment