But just in Estonia I realized how it’s important to have a professional people around of you, who have passion and want to improve something!
I’m really happy that I had first finance team in Ukraine, 12 people from different cities were working together during year and now we have 12 very strong successors!

And I’m joy for Kristina, because she can continue developing finance in Ukraine!!! She’s a smart and interesting girl, who doesn’t be afraid take responsibilities and to be leader for strong team.

At the same time my new finance team in Estonia was waiting me :)
Its 2 brightly individuals Mati and Maarja who have a passion for finance and they want to learn lot of new things, to create new tools and to do finance better! Finance in AIESEC Estonia has a hight level, but people try to bring to perfection, it's a very nice!
Finance Rock your socks off! It has been created be my VPs :)
For that I should say thank you to my successor and predecessor Kristinas :)
For nice job together, continuity, responsibilities, passion fro finance and friendship! :)

5 comments:
Да, уж с размерами этонии, 3 человека - это уже functional team :))))
hello
How are u there???
ur little team is really nice :)
waiting for new posts
Hi Inna!
As I promised to you in the car when we were going from Viljandi FOLK to Tallinn that I will let you know my blog-address. Well now I have a blog but it's in Estonian so enjoy studying Estonian language :) It's a true world-language - worth of studying!
it's a pity you stopped blogging :P
do continue it!
cheers from Morocco,
Kamil
Ку-ку! чего-то твой блог совсем молчит! А ну давай разруливай!)))
как дела????
Post a Comment