Monday, April 12, 2010

grateful for day the full of love

today was a very special day!
I even can't explain, seems to be ordinarily day of my life, but I feel so happy and full of love!

started a bit later then I wanted, had to skipped sport&meditation and to join my father for breakfast. Then I went to library, there get freeze, as soon as I went out warm sun, just shining and made me smile. I remembered such a nice Estonian moment when each sunshine made us extremely happy and excited :)
lately managed to join my father for lunch and have a nice discussion, we catch up with mother online. it's good to spend a quality time with parents, enjoy the conversation and manage to discuss even difficult topics. I have convinced that my parents are so modern, love them.

I recently found out, that if someone is out of my parents house, then I miss that person, extremely miss like my mother & sister right now. But when I'm not in Sevastopol I don't feel such commitment..., don't know how to explain it, but I hope my mum will be back this week :)
then studding again and recent chat with some friends, mails, nice talk really made my day. I feel how happy and luck I'm to have friends all over the world, to share my ideas, thoughts and feelings. I guess I come over the social presser :) or may be it's just impression because I have more less clear picture about my future... :)

anyway I feel full of love, I'm again so excited and energetic. I am very grateful to all my friends and family members :)
I feel like SS again :) great (thx Nadya & Yat Wan for that) :)
now I have to finish book ;)

love today!

No comments: