Sunday, June 27, 2010

write it all out so you can move forward

Since January this year I started to write constantly my thoughts. some times everyday, sometimes ones in two or thee days. Now with my crazy life style I do it every Sunday (I don't want to say that I don't like it, I love it, but sometimes it's too much even for me).
I'm too social right now and quite lonely as well. I guess my best friend is my notebook,a couple of year ago I would say it's not me or it's not my style, I guess i've changed a bit :)
my main conclusions about writing for that time are:

* writing positive emotions helps you keep great memories and focus on a good thing, thoughts etc.
* expressing negative emotions, helps you to come over and lets it go, not always since the beginning, but in general it does.
* recently discovered that some simple things make me grateful and I'm happy for that.
* keeping the main goal in front of you. I guess it's very important.
so, going to write my great memories and thoughts :)

in some point I guess I will keep posting some of them :)

No comments: