again new stage in my life :)
cool job, new county/city, new flat and of course a lot of great people around. More over I've decided to study! On December 5th, 2010 I'm having my first CFA exam (Level 1). currently I try don't plan anything for evenings, don't go out a lot and almost not socializing! it's not so easy for me :)
but I love my study, it's very interesting and practical!
to motivate myself a bit, I've decided to create a list things which I will do after 5th of December.
1. will go to beauty salon & soil myself :)
2. will watch at least 1 move per week
List of movies:
3. will visit at least 1 new restaurant, cafe, pub, club per week
List of place to visit:
http://www.cafepanisse.com/index.html
4. will Read novels :) I haven't red novels for ages :)
and many other things which I love to do and enjoying doing :)
thanks to all people who helps me to keep studding mode & encourages me :) you're welcome to add/suggest more "Spoiling things" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment