holidays by myself in Madrid.
always things happening first time. the last "first" thing for me was my holidays. I don't want to say that I have never had a holidays, I did, but never by myself and never in Spain :)
long story shortly, that holidays supposed to be family holidays, but my father couldn't come and mother didn't get visa on time...so with a short noticed I've realized that I can go to Madrid and spend 5 days by myself or just simply cancel trip and stay in Brussels with the disappointing feelings. some of my friends really lovely pushed me to try travelling alone; motivated me that I'm too social and would never be alone in Madrid and that friends of friends will meet me up show around etc. well decision was taken :)
Before I went there I had a strange mode...a bit upset that my mum couldn't come, as I haven't seen my family almost 1 year. a bit tired from work and more over I haven't travel for awhile and missed it a lot.
so I went for adventures :) you never know before you try...and I do never regret... and I was glad that I had enough courage to go:) it reminded me my first try to live by myself...how much I was scared and how tough it was, but eventually it turned in a good experience.
Thursday around none time I said: "HOLA MADRID" it felt sunny and hot! you simply want just smil:)
I haven't been prepared much for the trip, just bough some travel guide in airport (never buy anything in airport, it's twice expensive), took my new book for pleasant moment of reading and printed out the name of hotel. First page told me that people don't really speak English and I even had no spanish / english translator...it was an adventure, but gladly i don't get frustrated if I can't understand people and their language...my curiosity sleeps deeply on that topic :S Although I have to admit I like how does Spanish sound...."rrr".
i've been walking all days around. apparently Madrid is very lovely city, with beautiful parks, nice pubs, cafeterias, the oldest restaurant in the world is located in Madrid as well!!! very traditional place, a bit expensive, although food is really delicious there.
I joined "Free Walking Tour" as usually guys are hilarious there. If you travel alone and want to be surrounded by some people for awhile, just get in touch with them and you will have fun.
On top of sightseeing tour you can get Tapas crawl and Pub Crawl. Well I managed to try real local food, touch to history and to see night life of Madrid. Can't complain, it was simply great distraction for my calm and peaceful days :P
things which looked wired for me:
1. you can recognized local women always, as they wear high boot, often dark colour. I guess they just simply miss long winter time :P
2. Local men you can meet in pubs starting from 1p.m. or so by drinking beer or sangria :)
3. if you are not local you wouldn't get Tapas for free in pub!!! except that you ask it and keep smile :)
it was interesting to discover:
1. I would rather spend time with myself and enjoy it, then be surround by 1000 people and feel lonely :)
2. Travelling alone it can be fun.
3. Sometimes I miss myself by being with some special person.
already thinking when I will be back to Madrid or at least Spain. it's a lovely place to be...at least for a short holidays for sure! :)


3 comments:
Зацените рульный портал [url=http://obzormania.ru/igronevs/120-vypuscheno-dopolnenie-extended-cut-k-mass-effect-3.html]Выпущено дополнение Extended Cut к Mass Effect 3[/url] , даже про [url=http://obzormania.ru/obzor/132-forsaken-world.html]Forsaken World[/url] есть информация.
[color=green][size=24][/size][/color]
,[url=http://pr-tutki.ru/].[/url]
Сайт [url=http://tvoiamyzika.ru/]песен под гитару[/url],
у нас неимоверно большая подборка гитарных аккордов и песен около гитару.
Посетив Сайт вы будете поражены качеством и удобством нашего сайта с [url=http://tvoiamyzika.ru/lr]аккордами под гитару[/url]
Post a Comment