Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blogging again

I was waiting that moment when I would feel to write again :)

I started a couple of time to write a story, thought and something stopped me, so let it be :)

I can’t continue blogging without dissemble about April and my long vacation.

Why April? From the first view nothing seriously happened, it was just one more wonderful month in my life! It was a month of memorable discovering, mental changes and enjoying moments. There were:

* In life we see a lot of paradigm as “when men loves a women” song by M.Bolton. Men usually do even impossible things to follow there feeling or wishes. Sometimes it’s dangerous just observe it from the outside! I’m not so young do not know that, but still…..

* “Run to your fears” by Robert Sharma. I had a couple of situations when I run for my fears. As natural for me most power feeling connected with sport. We wend to the last conference as MC of AIESEC Estonia and on post meeting our team decided to do rolling on s professional road. First challenge was to clime on by rollers (remarked I didn’t roll since childhood, but in past I just practice a bit, so I was almost new in!) usually when you’re on a top of hill is following things are descent, but I was on rollers & almost I couldn’t manage them :) so I did it! I rush to the fear! I rush down, almost all way I could manage successful till the last tern :) yes, I fall, what is logical, but I made that professional roller circle!!!! It was unforgettable feeling of winning, I won myself and I just started to manage myself on a speed. When you afraid just do it and you will satisfy of yourself. Simple to say, but difficult to step over the comfort zone!

Love that feeling.

* Orientation on a result. In out life we have done a lot of thing, which is not so important for us. Keeping working doesn’t mean a great success or right result! Doing right things + keep balance = result & internal happiness. Thanks to my team of AIESEC Estonia 2007-2008 for that great learning.

In general my year in Estonia was not like I expected, it was even better! I visited 12 countries for one year! In some places I was twice or thrice time. I started to realize a new mentality, I definitely become more open minded then I’ve been before :) I’m sure now that I like Scandinavian way of thinking, it’s not easiest or typical way of thinking always, may be there is a zest. I could live in Scandinavia (Copenhagen or Stockholm there are my two favorite places so far). I started appreciate my personal time very much. Sometimes I love to be a lone, what never happened before :)

No comments: