well, a while ago it would be totally strange to think that stability would ever attracts me, but everybody changes :)
I've just arrived from short 3 days meditation course (Vipassana) that time it was absolutely different experience, next post may be will have more about it or unique feeling of getting pleasure from serving. As usually I couldn't write down my thoughts, but the most important ones stayed :)
It feels like I wish a stability. Definitely before it was not time for that, moving from country to county, searching for job, having undefined relationship and starting new life every time in new country/city etc. It was an amazing experience and I have already a lot of stories to share with my grandchildren :) but now it is a time to put everything on an order of stability.
Stability is not necessary boring routine or a luck of craziness or an adventure in life.
what is it? or how does it look like for me?
I would rather compare Stability with fluctuations on a market. Stock during the life always has moments when price remain the same and it's absolutely fine. The less market has volatility and the longer fluctuations then stock is more reliable.
Have to admit that is my comfort zone is to meet new people, to start new job, new relationships, to set new goals etc. Every "new" time it's easy to decide then from now everything will be on a right way (like at school, always start from 1st of September or new semester or new disciple :)
But I wish to get to know other part of me. How to be with the same person more then one year (I guess I already forgot it), how to stay committed to job more then one short term project, how to hang out with the same people for long time.
Talking about people, in some point I even think I don't have friends any more or I have them so many, then none is getting enough of my attention...or with a distance relationship and friendship connections are getting weaker...
so it's clear in my mind that STABILITY is my word for now :) and I'm going to develop habit of stability. Think on a way of stability, have a relationship which are defined, act on a way of stability and create stability around me:)
p.s. truly happy and grateful.

1 comment:
I agree with you Inna. Stability is very important in somoeone life. And at some point, we all need it. Not easy though, when you are an active aiesec'er or when you are use to travel and to meet new people all the time. Somehow I fee the same, but at the same time we don't want our life to be boring. We need to find the right balance.
Good luck with that.
Landry
Post a Comment