You can call it intuition or GOD feeling or just luck or what ever you want, just name it somehow. But I guess everyone would admit that to have such adviser and reliable one is an adventure. :)
Sometimes I do have it and it's a really strong one and as soon as I don't think about it, don't analyse it, just follow it I do get what I wished (nothing so huge and material, but small, pleasant or something very useful). On a moment I stop and asking my God feelings about something, its gone...
To be aware about your feelings helps to keep balance and feel that everything is on a right place & right time, but to manage that, it's a challenge.
I question myself time to time when I had the powerful moment of my intuition? or was it just games in my mind, which became truth? or something else? just visualisation or dream? so far it turns up that when I meditate and practising concentration, staying relax and calm the sensation is so obviously strong.
Today a couple of small moments reminded me that I can feel much more things behind. It can be scared in some point, you think you know person without knowing him/her, most probably many people have experienced it.
Although I try to look at inner voice as on a good adviser and probably I should let it speak up and listen to it more often.
"Your time is limited, don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinion drown your own inner voice. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs

No comments:
Post a Comment